Sunday, 05-May-2024, 22:01:40

Main
Registration
Login
img144/7937/devastlogo11fw6.jpg img258/596/devastlogo12ik9.jpg Welcome Guest | RSS  
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Out-side » Recruitment » Ento - 58 Guardian applying (ACCEPTED)
Ento - 58 Guardian applying (ACCEPTED)
entoDate: Saturday, 14-June-2008, 12:30:58 | Message # 1
Citizen
Group: Checked
Your Real Life name: Knut
Your age: 19
Where do you live?: Norway

Which class are you playing?: Guardian

What race are you playing?: Aquilonian

Your current level ingame?: 58

Which other MMORPGs have you played: WoW, high end PvE before TBC arrived, loyal to the guild for two years.

What are you mostly interested in, PvP, PvE or both?: Mostly PvE, but find alot of fun in PvP (or not with the current state of guardians)

On average, how much time do you spend playing AoC each day or week?: around 4 hours each day, and with a summer vacation incoming next week, I guess it will be more.

What will you bring to this guild?: My character, my sense of humour, my quality time. Assistance and more.

What would you want from this guild?: I would like a fine community, helpful and witty people, who knows how to play, and knows how to listen.

Anything more you would like to add?: Not at the moment, but I would gladly like to answer any questions you might have.

MortegorDate: Saturday, 14-June-2008, 13:42:51 | Message # 2
Admin
Group: Administrators
ACCEPTED. Welcome in Devast mate! Make sure you check out Ventrilo address in News and Announcements section of the forums and come on it whenever you can! Message me (Mortegor) in-game for an invite. wink

What shall not kill you, will make you stronger!

Forum » Out-side » Recruitment » Ento - 58 Guardian applying (ACCEPTED)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Free web hostinguCoz