Sunday, 19-May-2024, 08:14:51

Main
Registration
Login
img144/7937/devastlogo11fw6.jpg img258/596/devastlogo12ik9.jpg Welcome Guest | RSS  
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Out-side » Recruitment » Application- Javardo- Tempest of Set (ACCEPTED)
Application- Javardo- Tempest of Set (ACCEPTED)
JavardoDate: Wednesday, 04-June-2008, 06:54:38 | Message # 1
Citizen
Group: Checked
First of all, Hi there wink

Your Real Life name: António

Your age : 21

Where do you live?: Lisbon, Portugal

Which class are you playing?: Playing a Tempest of Set

What race are you playing?: Stygian

Which other MMORPGs have you played: The biggest slice goes for WoW, which I played since almost the beginning. I was raid leader and raided up to Naxx when I started getting bored.In TBC I went all the way up to BT (although I took some breaks every now and then). In the meantime I played Lotro, in which I was a kinship class leader( I was the guardian class leader) and some random Guild Wars.

What are you mostly interested in, PvP, PvE or both?: Looking forward for both.

On average, how much time do you spend playing AoC each day or week?: Regular playing time is around 40 hours/week.

What will you bring to this guild?: I will offer all my dedication to the guild, some jokes, a good listener, a player who is costumized to get orders and to do his best to accomplish them.

What would you want from this guild?: Devast seems to be a guild with clear goals and have the spirit to accomplish those goals. Furthermore, your guild information reveals that you care about your members and you wish to make things as organized as possible. Can't think of a better place to be. Therefore I expect nice people,alot of jokes, good organization, some PvE raiding and PvP.

Anything more you would like to add?:

Feel free to mention if there's anything else you need.
Thanks in advance,
Javardo

Zarolho- Bear Shaman (retired?)
Javardo- ToS- Devast
Wildsoul

MortegorDate: Wednesday, 04-June-2008, 08:23:00 | Message # 2
Admin
Group: Administrators
ACCEPTED. Welcome in Devast mate! Make sure you check out Ventrilo address in News and Announcements section of the forums and come on it whenever you can! Message me (Mortegor) in-game for an invite. wink

What shall not kill you, will make you stronger!

Forum » Out-side » Recruitment » Application- Javardo- Tempest of Set (ACCEPTED)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Free web hostinguCoz